Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thank Q

Having friends around is my most treasure assets. I know after all the bad day, when I don't want to be alone at home, facing only the computer screen,
I turn around you'll always be my shelter.

With no much of a word, I felt secure and loved. You all never fail to blow my blue off.
Sharing is caring, Sus's said. I'm such a pampered baby friend.

In this very pok kai, hak zai, dum, and whatever bad luck it came after me of dark period.
I really want to deliver my heart felt gratitude to,
Susilla, Tirawud, Jasmine, Simon, rEis, Bernatt, aLex, Shala...
for the companion, sharing, present, care, $, food, love,
and most of all thousand thanks for being there for me when I need you the most...

Lots of from the bottom of my heart....

Friendship Banzai!!!
=DeN=

No comments: