Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Saya Pendiam dan Pemalu

I always tell them I am a Pendiam dan Pemalu.
But everyone, EVERYONE was like "ya, right."
Ya you are right.
Seeing I am such a loner on this so celebratable festive season.
What else you can say?
Anyway to sound more of a snob
"I rather go no where then to spend some meaningless hour with meaningless persons."
I am so fine with just mix fm and my loyal twinhead and connection.
Was so surprise and jolly over the 2 little unexpected Xmas present from Dearie Tzyy Yun, rEis, and my best lady boss Shala.
You all indeed lighten up my Christmas eve.
candle stands from Shala bought from Sg
Snow Man salt and pepper shakers from Tzyy Yun and rEis

Merry Christmas!!!

listening to the fireworks- wanting to cry on you shoulder
=DeN=

5 comments:

So^naK said...

im oso pendiam n pemalu dear. i dun talk to stranger;p
merry xmas~!!!
i oso got xmas present for ya..lol

=DeNIsE= said...

MerrY Christmas to M3.
I am getting so many yet Im too broke to be generous.
I am sorry. I owe you all.
Hows your Xmas going?

So^naK said...

i rejected all the invitation cos i am such a boring+old lady.
Old lady shudn't club so much..shud just waste my time drink at pub..lol

=DeNIsE= said...

Ya, do you want me to change my title to we are Pendiam n Pemalu, We dun talk to stranger and we choose pub over club?

So^naK said...

haha..try another new post;p
then add my name in it and i'll be delighted~!