Saturday, May 02, 2009

I got a hair cut

I got a hair cut, here is a small report.
My fringe was officially certified dead.
I have to stay patient to keep it up pin
until its ready to do a re bonding again.
My hairstylist today is an unfamiliar hand
like Vincent's case too.
He is Eve from Bidor, we did the haircut
in the basement of his house's kitchen cum saloon,
cool right,
I would said this is a pair of good hand.
So I spend like 3 times Vincent pay for his hair cut,
for I'd spoil my hair with a treatment treat.

Well as for the length, its remain
but its in layered, so when I tied it up,
It became very short...
aLx said it will be cool, perhaps I can show him tonight.

There are a few concern now,
my hair is very frizzy,
I was wondering what can help to lessen the crazy hair.
Have you heard of this product
the TIGI Bed Head- Control Freak Serum


















CONTROL FREAK®
Serum Frizz Control & Straightener

Fights the frizz and stomps the curl. This light, greaseless and humidity resistant formula delivers a straight-up glossy finish.

  • Conditions & moisturizes hair
  • Seals hair and adds shine
  • Acts as a thermal protectant

To Use: Apply evenly to damp hair. Layer with Control Freak Extra Extra straight if you have more resistant curls. Use a round brush or large paddle brush to pull your hair tight while blow-drying for a straight finish or dry as desired for frizz free curls and waves.

Hopefully this help, just have to figure the price.

Besides that, the hair at the back and fringe needs to be tame down by a lot of hair pins. Have to get that soon.

Eve's Hair
=DeN=

No comments: