Sunday, January 10, 2010

Thank You

I am glad that I always met good friend.
First I thanked God about granting me all these nice people around me.

Tan Gini, If only you or your friend happen to search your name on google...
you might find this post...

You are always a mr Nice Guy.
I think you are just one fabulous person.
To me you are always a cute little (not in size) banana brother.
Your smart, cheerful, playful, helpful-ness made you such a charming friend.
You have all the things people will envy of...

Being a Japanese and Malaysian Chinese mixed, did not made you a weird snob...
I adore you as a humble person...as I should learn to be one and be pleasant in God's eye...

By showing my gratitude to you for being there,
STRETCHING your helping hand, every single time...

I really wish that if there is a chance that I am going to get marry and have a son...
I want to breed him as a gentleman like you.

thx for all the concern and ya, I'm still single after all these years...sigh
=DeN=

No comments: