Monday, January 11, 2010

2010-still on the Resolution Page

You know how much I am a Free Spirit...
How much I hate the word Discipline...
Not even were I active in one of the Badan Berunifom back in High school...
Negative merit prefect...

This year I am gonna give myself a little challenges
that's to practice to be more discipline as a God's son, as a grown up...
Not too much of stress as usual...

Go to Church every Sunday (or Sat service, Dream Center-Boay Wei is there)...
Join the hymn singing team ( learn to serve the Lord)
Read Bible everyDay (at any time la)
=spiritual discipline needs hard work-Lydia Tang on FB=
Kick Boxing every Monday (at least this day is fixed)
Quit smoking ( so far set till January until further notice )

I am turning 24 this year, my skin is aging faster than my actual age...
that's little thing that I can do to help myself
to train myself to control my desire...
such as sleeping late

gradually bring forward my sleeping time, is one of my goal...
like a major one...
Bet it'll not only help my skin, it might clear my nose blocked problem as well...

bit by bit we can Do k...

Fighthing!
=DeN=
2873

No comments: