Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 wishlist-for this moment

I have mentioned about things that I want to do which might or might not involve alot of $$$

Here are some of the thing I am planing to get...
could be since last year...
Could be something I saw today at Leisure Mall...
As a good friend said- I am not good in prioritize...

1. Install Air-Cond in my room ( like it has been discuss since forever )
2. A proper bed with mattress ( Lagi Beyond Forever )
3. HiFI set (before Jas claimed she wnats for Bday, it's in my mind )
4. NetBook
5. BlackBerry
6. SunGlasses
7. Watches (did I use plural)
8. Starbucks Tumbler
9. mirror
10. *** (so reluctant to tell)

I am glad that 2 things actually happen which I think it's really God Works on Me.
First Aunt Lyna sent me the BSF class email...So I am planning to register myself in, so to complete my Bible study.
Secondly, as I prayed to God after the Sunday Service, He showed the path...
So I join the 领诗队. I always adore them, leading the praising on the stage...
Leading the service with prayer...
Learning to serve GoD...Like God...

Cantonese braVo
=DeN=

No comments: