Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dear friend

In fact, my wish has come true...
but that's not the point and again I miss the mark...
Anyway...
Lately I heard a few friends have lost their parents...
I can feel the pain,
even though I am just glancing at the picture, reading the line...

thinking of that can kill me...
I tear in my heart every single time...

I know you must have heard about 10 thousand times from your friends, your love one asking you to be STRONG and TOUGH
Dear friend, I'm here to tell you, you have aLL the reasons to be not strong,
to be weak and cry all night, cry after you waking up from a dream of seeing them,
cry whenever you heard the word s/he said to you once,
cry whenever you walk past the memory lane...

Cry whenever you imagine they will not appear in your wedding portrait,
they will not be there to witness your future...

You have all the reason...

So you do not need pretend to be tough,
you need LoVe and care...

I will say TIME will cure the pain...though it'll take very long...
Take Care...

in memory
=DeN=

No comments: