Thursday, January 15, 2009

If I don't have a backgroud

When we befriended someone. The progression are similar.
We probably meet by face or not.
Even if its internet friend, we will most likely ask for a picture.

So outlook goes first.
Name-age-occupation-origin-former school-major-family member...
and the list go on.

What if I don't have a background?
Why not we start knowing someone from some other perspective?
Why would we ask all these questions? and judge them from their background.
We analyze them from the age, the occupation, the origin, the school they went to....and so on.
I used to think that's the way it should be.
Just a few days ago, I think about it for once.
I realize that this is unfair, not only to the friend we befriend,
it affects our judgment towards someone too.
We might have just give someone up, before we actually know them real.

Why is one's age so important? I can't get the point.
Maybe the next time when I get to know a new friend.
I would rather talk about hobbies, favourite food, sports, books and movies.
Things that can be share, things that really symbolize who you are.
Mum always said that You are What You Eat,
hence its true that your favourite food might be best to manifest who you are.

Get weLL
=DeN=

No comments: