Sunday, January 11, 2009

the 11th Day of 2009

Guess I have had enough rest. Haven't been productive enough.
I have bought the shoe but not as satisfied as I ought to, anyway its gonna have a long run with me though. Thats a promise Joyce my first leather shoe.

I was crazily watching The Gem of Life for like a week and I am at the 58th episode already.
Once I watched and watch until I realized it was 8 in the morning. I am a sickened drama fans.Now I can't wait for the next episode.

I was really excited about the new final year project. Rewriting is far more interesting than translation itself. Hope I'll keep enjoying it. Well this is a study of Human Relationship, you know working in group.

Yesterday was my first time to walk around Penang like a tourist, I should do this more, with a companion perhaps...

Rotten Papaya
=DeN=

No comments: